^++^ King of the Cannibals 2016 Stream Ipad

Watch King of the Cannibals online for free at HD quality, full-length movie. Watch King of the Cannibals film online for free. The film King of the Cannibals has got high rating, from many total votes for watching this film online. Watch this on the site. Der Konig der Kannibalen (aka King of the Cannibals or Cannibal Messiah) is a slapstick, goofball splatter film written by Master W and co-directed by Master W and Crippler Criss (see also the segment entitled "The Secret of the Magic Mushrooms" in Troma's Mutantz, Nazis, and Zombies collection). It would appear that together these filmmakers go by the name of P.S.Y.C.H.O. Productions (you can't help but notice that half the cast is wearing that company's t-shirt). I wouldn't have thought that a low budget comedy about cannibals that runs close to 120 minutes would be something I'd enjoy, but it turns out I was very wrong.




Year: 2016
Genre : Comedy, Horror
Runtime: 120 minutes
Release Date: 2016-01-23
Actors : Jim Aal, Bemo B., Sebastian Badenberg, Ahri Kalt, Resi Elstner


Start to Watch it?