Watch Snuff Tape Anthology online for free at HD quality, full-length movie. Watch Snuff Tape Anthology film online for free. The film Snuff Tape Anthology has got high rating, from many total votes for watching this film online. Watch this on the blog. Me and my girlfriend have killed dozens of people over the last years, worthless pieces of filth that won't be missed by anyone. We also captured some of our murders on video for a small group of like-minded people. But killing started to get boring, and so I decided to make my last dream become reality and have my girlfriend video tape it. For ages, I have been dreaming of inflicting actions of hatred and lust on a corpse, and then getting buried next to this last victim. So I kidnapped a 21 year old whore yesterday. I will kill her, bleed her, then let her ripen for four months, in order to commence with my final masterpiece. These are the videos leading up to my last, most depraved act

Year:
Genre :
Runtime: 94 minutes
Release Date:
Actors : Isabelle Fitzgerald, El Gore